Putting it all together
When everything is done except the trimming and sanding, you are ready to finish up.
- Check to make sure your sights don’t snag.
- Make sure retention is good.
- Use a pencil to draw out where you are going to cut.
- Make your cuts and sand all of the edges down with a medium grit first and then a fine grit.
- Attach your clips.
- Put the holster on.
- Be sure that nothing snags when drawing your weapon.
- Play around with the cant and height to get it where you want it.
- Feel free to cut the excess off of the bottom of the clips if you don’t think you’ll have your clips that high.
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!